Banana Ice Cream
This is so simple to make and who doesn’t always have some browning banana’s lying around? Here a new idea on what you can do with them!
4 Brown Banana’s
2 TBSP Almond Butter (optional)
1. Take your banana’s and slice into pieces, and lay flat on a cookie sheet.
2. Stick in the freezer for 2 hours
3. Put frozen slices into a blender and blend for about 2 minutes until you get ice cream consistency.
4. If adding Almond butter, put in at this time, and blend again!
5. Enjoy your homemade 2 ingredient deliciousness!