This recipe is thanks to my friend Jenny Avon. It’s her recipe with my twist. I love this salad, as it’s easy to throw together, and is an actual full meal. Try it and let me know your thoughts!
Ingredients (Serves 2):
1/2 lb of ground turkey
Homemade Taco Seasoning: (Garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, celery seed, oregeno, cayenne, and a bay leaf)
Red Kidney Beans
Organic Corn Tortilla Chips
Organic Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Veges of Choice, here is what I put in:
Onion, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Lettuce, Avocado
Coconut oil for frying
Organic Thousand Island Dressing
Palo Alto Firefighters Pepper Sauce
1. Cook Ground turkey with a little bit of coconut oil. I just throw all the seasonings in with this and cook thoroughly.
2. I cut up all the vegetables I’m throwing in the salad, and put in a big bowl. Throw in some shredded Cheese, and crumble a little bit of corn tortilla chips.
3. Rinse the red kidney beans, and toss in.
4. Add ground Turkey and mix.
5. to make the dressing, use half of the thousand island dressing, and a few splashes of the pepper sauce depending on how spicy you like it.