Green Eggs Breakfast Sandwich
2 Organic Eggs
1/2 cup Spinach
Sprouted Grain English Muffin
Slice of Cheese (I only added this because I’m pregnant and needed calcium)
Mustard or organic butter
1) Defrost and toast the english muffin. Erik likes Dijon mustard on his, I put a little bit of organic butter.
2) chop your spinach and parsley and Mix in a bowl with your two eggs
3. Pan fry. I cover and fry for about 5-10 minutes until fully cooked.
4. I added cheese to mine, for more flavor, but for a healthy alternative leave this off.
5. Spread green eggs on muffin and enjoy!