Cheese Tortellini Soup
This is a throw together last minute recipe, that is yummy and no one will know you forgot about the dinner plans 🙂 It’s great at the end of a long day where you want some healthy but don’t have the energy to cook. I usually have all of these ingredients at my house.
- package of organic frozen tortellini from Whole Foods 365
- 1 quart of Organic Chicken Stock (I buy the kirkland, Costco brand)
- 2 cups of fresh spinach (or as much as you like)
- 3 fresh carrots sliced
How to make this yummy dish:
1) I put the stock in a pot to boil.
2) throw in the cheese tortellini to cook in the stock per the instructions in the package.
3) add carrots and spinach (or whatever veggie’s you like)
Voila! Serve hot!