This is one of my favorite breakfast idea’s this time of year. It’s so easy and can be used for multi meals. This is just what I had left over on my counter and needed to use. You can put almost anything in it. In this recipe I used it as a base for my breakfast. I also like to make it and throw on top of some green for lunch or dinner.
- 1 butternut squash
- a couple small sweet potatoes
- some slices of onion
- 3 fresh carrots sliced
- 1 or two beets slices
- seasoning: Turmeric and some sea salt
- coconut oil melted
- Organic Eggs
How to make this yummy dish:
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
1) Peel and chop all vegetables
2) Melt the coconut oil and mix everything in a bowl. Add the spices
3) Throw on a cooking sheet, and cook for 35-40 minutes. (make sure to stir so it doesn’t burn)
4) Put your roasted vegetables in a bowl, top with 1 tablespoon of quinoa, and put on a fried egg.
Voila! Serve hot!