Chicken Stir Fry
2 Chicken Breast (sliced into bit size pieces, marinated in Chaka’s Sauce)
Sweet bell peppers
Coconut oil for frying
1. Cook Soba noodles per instructions (Three come in this package, just cook one in boiling water for 4 mins). Set aside
2. In a wok pan, put some coconut oil, and throw in marinated chicken for about 15 minutes or until done.
3. While chicken is cooking, chop up your vege’s.
4. Remove the chicken set aside. Throw in vegetables, minced garlic and some soy sauce. cook for a couple minutes.
There is Erik’s beer, he’s having tonight. haha 🙂
5. Put chicken and Soba noodles back in wok pan and heat. Serve immediately.
quick, easy and delicious dinner!